Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

Lush Yog Nog Soap Review


A beautiful, raw gingerbread dough coloured slab of moisturizing vegan soap made with soy yogurt and a cocoa & nutmeg dusting
This soap is creamy, fudgy and smells so, so amazing. It smells exactly like fresh ginger kisses (Is that only a New Zealand food?). The clove bud and ylang ylang essential oils will leave your skin so soft and not stripped of your natural oils like a lot of soaps tend to do.



But in saying such nice things I would not recommend it as a body soap - it just simply does not lather to a sufficient amount and it feels like it doesn't clean thoroughly enough. It does leave a lovely, light scent on your skin once used which is a plus. I believe there is so much room for growth for Yog Nog in a form of a hand cream, body butter or shower ge and I will forever cross my fingers for it to happen, but as a soap - meh.

I probably wouldn't use this in soap form again, but I would buy this again as a room fragrance because it is just that delicious and looks beautiful sitting on my candle stand.

Scent: 5/5
Cleansing: 3/5


You can purchase Lush Yog Nog Soap below at:
Lush



No comments:

Post a Comment