Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

Lioele Under The Eye Light Concealer Review

Lioele Under The Eye Light Concealer that is light pink, quite a thin and a really blend-able liquid concealer that is made in Korea (I really love trying new things from around the world).
I did not like it the first time I used it, maybe it was just a shock from my usual cream concealer as the coverage was quite different. After about 2 weeks of using it I have changed my mind, it is a great every-day under eye concealer with an illuminating effect which is easily blended into foundation.

I really dislike the whole "squeeze me" dispenser. It is not easy to control because you cannot see how much product is coming out without parting the bristles with your hands. I always get too much product out and I can't put it back in, I feel like I am wasting it or using too much on my face.
Here is a swatch using the applicator brush on the left,and on the right it is lightly blended with fingertips

All in all, it is a nice product. It caused me 0% irritation, I didn't notice any strong smells and it covered my dark circles without being obviously there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment