Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Lush Big Blue Bath Bomb Review

It rained today, rained and rained. I got soaked and felt terrible.. so I walked into the local Lush store and had a look at the yummy bath bombs. I wanted to feel better about today and decided to buy the Big Blue bath bomb.
I am aware of the healing properties sea salt has, it is great for your skin, helps relieve stress and detoxifies. That sounds pretty rad. I was also intrigued by the dried seaweed in-bedded in the bomb. 
Once you plop it into ya tub it fizzes out for a couple of minutes and leaves the floor covered in stick-like bits of seaweed, after a few minutes the sticks become less stick-y and more slim-y.
Once I had finished my soak, I did not notice any difference in my skin, but in all honesty.. I never use bath bombs for my skin, I use them for mental relief, to chill-out, smell some nice smells and see some pretty colours. This helped me in doing that.
Likes:
How the water transformed into bright blue
The smell of lavender and lemon, very relaxing
No staining on me or the bath tub
Seaweed concept (there was ALOT of seaweed)
The size of Big Blue, I felt like I got my moneys worth.

Dislikes:
The general smell could have been stronger, but I am now grasping at straws
It didn't leave my skin feeling moisturized (I didn't expect it to either)

Overall~ I might purchase it again in the future, but not until I have gone through all the bombs at Lush and honestly, I will probably find one I like much more than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment