Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Lush Brightside Bubble Bar Review

Oh, my GOD. This. Wow.
This bubble bar smells OH-SO-GOOD!
The Lush Brightside bubble bar is so citrusy, so alive and powerful. Use this in the morning or after a long day and it will wake you up and give a spring in your step. The colours of orange and yellow match perfectly with the scent of mandarin, bergamot & tangerine and I LOVE IT!
It is recommended to crumble your bubble bar under running water, but I find this wasteful to the product as you get bits falling to the bottom of your bath. My suggestion is get a stocking, place your bubble bar into it and tie it to the faucet with the water running over it, you should get great bubble time without the waste.


Like:
The smell!
Makes my skin soft
The size, this is good enough for at least 4 baths
Good amount of bubbles
Makes bathwater raro-orange
Easy to cut into quarters if desired

Dislikes:
Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment