Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Lush Sakura Bath Bomb Review

The Lush Sakura bath bomb looks so beautiful, I don't think photos can show the amazing colours attached to it.
A light pink makes the Sakura bomb look like spring time in Japan, with freckles of blue sea salt  to give a soft, beautiful day look. Such an aesthetically pleasing bomb, I would almost rather put it on display.
The scent of jasmine and orange blossom is light, uplifting and refreshing. Although the bathwater doesn't excite me with this bomb, the smell is just so calming and pleasant that it almost doesn't matter. There is something about the Sakura Bath Bomb that will always drive me right back into its comforting and underrated arms

Likes:
Delicate smell which lingered long after my bath

Dislikes:
Almost no colour to the bath water, such a light pink my camera could barely pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment