Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

Sleek Matte Me - Birthday Suit Review

A plummy nude colour which is in a square tube with a doe foot applicator. I don't personally like this type of applicator with a liquid lipstick because I find it harder to get perfect lines, lip gloss is fine though.
This product applies wet and starts to dry matte in the first 10 seconds, being completely dry within 5 minutes. It lasts me the whole day, but will start to come off in the middle of the lips if eating/drinking. Re-applying is not a problem with this product - it doesn't ball up or scrape off. Sleek Matte Me lipstick does not feel too chalky to touch or come off with a kiss (a full on pash-fest would destroy it). It is easy to remove with make-up remover and a cotton pad.

Wet
Dry
I enjoy lipsticks that last most of the day, don't get on my teeth or on my chin/nose when I eat (does anyone else have that problem? I obviously need a lip reduction) and this lippy does it for me. A+
Really nice product and not too many dollars needed for it. I would 100% buy this again and probably venture out and try their other colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment