Pages

Friday 24 April 2015

Lush Pot O' Gold & Bunch of Carrots Review

Why am I reviewing Lush's Bunch of Carrots and Pot O' Gold in the same review? Simple. Both are limited edition Easter goodness and both have very similar, delicious scents.

Bunch of Carrots is a bubble bar shaped in, you guessed it, a bunch of carrots!
I have said in a prior bath bomb or bubble bar review that I don't use them for any moisturizing element, just for a calming bath, but Bunch of Carrots will make your skin feel so, so soft (and the bath slippery, watch out!) I don't even know how to explain how amazed I was with this product! No oily bath residue and no staining. I am in love.
The smell seems similar to Pot O' Gold, but lighter, less intense and still fruity
Bubbles up really well under running water and leaves the bath with a good amount of bubbles and a orange bath, pretty much exactly the same colour as the Lush Brightside Bubble Bar I reviewed earlier.
One thing that lets the Bunch of Carrots Bubble Bar down is that the oils seemed to seep out of the carrot after a couple of weeks, which caused me to use them all sooner than I wanted
Pot O' Gold is super scented with what seems to be orange, kind of caramel and deep vanilla. Oh, so good, but totally a love or hate it kind of smell.... WITH SPARKLES!!!
You can pull it out of its home and run under water, creating a soft lather, but in doing this I was worried that putting it back into the container semi-wet would slowly dissolve it over time, so I cut it up into 1 time use chunks and lather it up between some exfoliate gloves. I have not noticed any sparkles lingering around after my shower, but the scent hangs around for a couple hours.
Both of these product were really cool in design and totally awesome. If you can get your hands on either of these then I suggest you do it before they both run out until next Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment