Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

OPI Heart Throb Review

Today is a review on another OPI polish, but this time in Heart Throb.
OPI's Hear Throb is super sheer, which is not my cup of tea.. The first coat looks to me like a first time make-up users lip stain/gloss and to get a more opaque look I obviously had to add more layers.

This was four super thin layers (it is always better to do a thin layer, let it dry then apply again) in total to get the look in the photo. I would rather not have to add so many layers, but the more I added the better I felt about the colour. This would be a good polish to layer on warmer nudes to obtain a different shade in your polish kit and may even be alright for a french manicure.

The end result is more of a pop/cotton candy pink and just reminds me of sugary goodness!



Have a great day ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment