Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

O.P.I Jinx Liquid Sand Review


My first review is on the colour Jinx from the Bond Girls collection.
This looks amazing in the bottle, kind of like a warm tangerine coloured gel with what looks to be powdered gold mixed in. This is such a beautiful color and was totally my first pick in colour.

Applied a base coat first then 2 coats of O.P.I's Jinx. Each coat took about 10 minutes to fully dry. No top coat necessary. The first coat would be about 75% opaque, the second 95%.


  • Surprised at how fast this polish dried. Tick, great job. 
  • The colour is exactly what is in the bottle. Tick, you're doing well.
  • It looks like how I expected, a polish that is like the texture of sand and polish combined. Tick. A+
  • If you dent it slightly or knock it, it looks like it is suppose to be that way - MY FAVORITE PART
  • Last-ability? It's not bad, it mostly wares on the tips than chips, but because the polish is textured it is easy to touch up without any noticable lines and only takes a few seconds

If I could change 1 thing - Add different sizes of the glittery bits, stars and hearts or whatever (although I know other O.P.I Liquid Sand products have this feature)
Great product - go buy it (Unless you hate textured polishes, then maybe don't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment