Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Black Bean Review

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean is advertised as an eyeliner that doubles as an eye shadow.
I purchased this more for the eye shadow effect than an eyeliner because I want to see how smooth it is to apply, how easy it is to blend and how long it will last in place.

Let's find out.



Packaging looks average, but that isn't important. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean goes on so, so smoothly and is very easy to blend. The colour is definitely a deep black, but once blended lacks it's depth. I have worn this as an eye shadow quite heavily for 12 hours with a primer and I have not noticed any creasing which I am surprised about due to how creamy it is



I would never, ever wear this as a eyeliner by itself, the applicator is much too thick and the product itself is creamy. By itself it does leave creasing on my eyelids without a shadow setting it.

After 12 hours of wear
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Black Bean & ArtDeco Shadow #25 used for shadow

All in all this is a great product to blend out for a smoky eye with eyeshadow

Love:
Creamy
Non-creasing
Price

Hate:
Packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment